5/11/08

Happy Mother's Day by Rav

It is a little late, but I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all out there to whom it applies. Today, we, the Raviolis, spent the day much like any other sunday. Our grand plan to go out to breakfast was smashed, as many of our plans are, by the greedy bill collector. Add to that the fact that, like most of America, we are slowly drowning. It has been hard on Tab and I, keeping this ship afloat. At times, it seemed as if it was more than we could take. And everytime we seem to get to a place where things are better, the world turns upside down again. No matter what happens though, I find that the struggle makes us stronger and our love grows. Even when it seems as if universe wants to tear us asunder, we manage to fight through. Happy Mother's Day Tabba. I love you. "When the storm comes, you shelter me..."


5 ripples in the pond:

flutter said...

you are so sweet, Rav

joker the lurcher said...

you are a good man, mr ravioli! we too have had that feeling of the world conspiring against us lately, but you will get through it. we find laughing at it helps...

Aliki2006 said...

Beautiful and sweet.

I hear you about that bill collector, and about feeling like we're drowning...hang in there--it's all we can do.

Happy Mother's Day, Tabba.

Liv said...

like the 5$ bouquet i received? the sweet words in a little card? from a guy who knows i'm a mom, but didn't father my kids? yeah. oh, the sweetnes... you sweet men. i adore you.

happy mother's day, tab.

Beck said...

This was lovely and oh, I hear you about debt.