4/19/07

Sweet Relief

I'm not going to get into a big diatribe.
I just want to acknowledge here that my academic year is winding down.
I'm handing in the last of my projects.
I'm being tested on the information taught and/or learned.

And I feel relieved.

I know in a few weeks I'll be missing it.

But I'm ready for warmer weather.
I'm ready to move away from the computer and play with my kids.
To give them the attention I haven't been giving them over the past few semesters.
And Fall will be here again before I know it.

I plan to try to soak in as much of everything I've been missing that I possibly can.
I plan to finally get some of those books off of my sidebar.

And I plan to take deep breaths.

5 ripples in the pond:

OhTheJoys said...

Congrats on the end being near!

Unknown said...

This time next year I hope to be feeling the same as you are now! (I'm planning on going back to school in the Fall for a Master's.)

Enjoy your time off, I hope you get refreshed, relaxed, rejuvenated, reconnected, restored... you know, ALL those R words!

Girlplustwo said...

oh, friend. awesome. i am so happy for you. the light always comes at the end of the tunnel.it

thailandchani said...

I should read back in your archives to find out but I'll be lazy and ask anyway.. :)

What are you studying?

There's nothing like a good book! I'm sitting around here today reading one. Relaxing!


Peace,

~Chani

Tabba said...

Chani: I don't think I ever exposed on here what I'm back in school for. But it's to finish - well, rather, start over (it's a looong story) my bachelor's in Behavioral Science.