12/14/06

How Can I Argue With That??

Being the narcissist that I am, I awoke on this foggy morning & checked my statcounter. And I found that someone found me by googling: "hot mom next door Tabitha".
I'm just sayin'...Awwww, sheeat.
Now, it may or may not be true. Hotness is in the eye of the beholder. And they may have someone else in mind. But damned if that doesn't make your head swell up to the size of the Goodyear blimp & send you on your way with a happy, little smirk on your face.
I'm deplorable. I know it. But that kind of flattery will get me everytime ;)
*Added later, upon request the following image. This is the best that I can come up with, as I have very little pictures of myself. Since I'm generally the one taking pictures. It's certainly not the greatest. That's for sure.*

4 ripples in the pond:

OhTheJoys said...

Don't you think you should post a hot photo to go with this post? Heh.

Tabba said...

I was thinking I should......but that would be over-the-top & totally conceited, right?

Pippajo said...

I think we definitely deserved to see the hotness so I'm glad you indulged us.

Veeeeeeery nice!

Lucky you, I just get the weirdos at the grocery store who like a big butt!

Anonymous said...

hot momma, indeed.

you are gorgeous, sister.