10/28/07

Sunday Morning Song of the Moment

There is no story. No background.
This song gets me everytime I hear it.
It simply sears straight through me.

And then there are the lyrics.
The lyrics just make sense to me right now.

Crank it up - Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes


5 ripples in the pond:

Girlplustwo said...

nice.

Aliki2006 said...

I like this--hadn't heard it before.

Thanks for sharing it...

Anonymous said...

That is a great song. I haven't listened to it in a while, and hadn't really paid close attention to the lyrics. I'll have to listen again.

Liv said...

can I just say that I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to have something sear straight through me right now?

Tabba said...

LOL!
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Though I'm at the point where I need something to sear straight through me.