7/27/07

Another Birthday - the big 5

Today is Connor's birthday.
This evening at 7:27 on 7/27 he was born.
The young master turns 5.

When I look back at the pictures it seems like a lifetime ago. So much has happened since then.
And yet it seems that time did a marathon and it was a mere minute ago.

Connor was a surprise. We didn't plan to get pregnant.
But I felt a peace I have never known when I was carrying him and for the first 2 years of his life.






Peace has given way to chaos. But that's OK. That's how it should be.



My boy. My little, quirky, smart, spirited boy.

Today he is 5.

10 ripples in the pond:

Magpie said...

Happy Birthday!!

flutter said...

Oh happy birthday sweet boy!

Aliki2006 said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!

J said...

Happy Birthday Connor! What a great age 5 is. :)

Lacey said...

Aww...your kids are really cute. Love the pics of them.

Unknown said...

Cuteness personified! Happy Birthday Conner!

Pippajo said...

Oh, 5 is a great age in boys! I LOVED when Man-Cub was 5 (I love him at 6, too, but 5 was especially yummy)!

Happy Birthday to your sweet litle man!

Liv said...

Oh, my own little boy baby will be 5 shortly! Happy Day!

carrie said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable son!

5-year-olds rock!

Carrie

joker the lurcher said...

happy birthday connor! owen never liked people singing the song so we did a silent one for him this year!