7/15/07

Feels Like Forever

Some of you might have noticed that between last night and today, I've been peeking in on your blogs.

We were away this weekend for a mini vacation.
I'm exhausted, but feel a bit better.

I will share details later. But we have a busy day of cleaning up and unpacking ahead.

I just wanted to say Hi and that I'm back.

I can't wait to catch up with everyone.

6 ripples in the pond:

joker the lurcher said...

hello! glad you had a break. hope all is well.

thailandchani said...

Just relax. :) No one's going anywhere and if you are still exhausted, it sounds like you need more rest.


peace,

~Chani

carrie said...

Take all the time that you need.

Good luck with all the unpacking, sometimes that can be more work than the getting ready!

Carrie

flutter said...

Glad you're back too, sweetie.

Slackermommy said...

I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself. Sometimes stepping out of your life and taking a breather is all you need.

Girlplustwo said...

hi babe. glad you had a break. me too. it's nice, breaks.