8/30/07

Just Because......

I am absolutely exhausted for no good reason and I felt like doing something tedious, I present you a complete list of artists that reside in my iPod right now. Feel like poking your eyes out with a shrimp fork yet? If the answer is no, just try to read the post below and you will. This post was inspired by a post over at Phenom's World. So you have him to thank for this :)!! (just kidding, don't send him any hate mail)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

50Cent The88 AC/DC Aimee Mann Al B. Sure All-American Rejects Amos Lee Amy Winehouse Animal Liberation Orchestra Aqualung Aretha Franklin The Beatles Ben Folds Five Ben Harper Billie Holiday Blink 182 Blue Merle Bob Marley Bobby Darin Bonnie Raitt Bright Eyes Bruce Springsteen Cat Stevens Chamillionaire Cibo Matto Coldplay Colm Wilkinson Corinne Bailey Rae Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young Damien Rice Dashboard Confessional Dave Matthews Band David Bowie David Gray Death Cab For Cutie Depeche Mode Dire Straits Dixie Chicks Donovan Frankenreiter The Eagles The Eels Elizabeth Mitchell & Lisa Loeb Elton John Elvis Costello Fall Out Boy Feist Fergie Fiona Apple Foo Fighters Frank Black Frank Sinatra The Fray G. Love & Special Sauce Garth Brooks Glenn Miller Gorillaz Gran Bel Fisher Indigo Girls J-Kwon Jack Johnson James Blunt James Brown Jay-Z John Butler Trio John Corbett John Mayer John Williamson Johnny Cash Joni Mitchell Jose Gonzalez Josh Ritter Josh Rouse Joss Stone Judy Garland Justin Timberlake Kelly Clarkson Keren Ann The Killers The Knife KT Tunstall Led Zeppelin Les Miserables The Little Willies Louis Jordan & Chris Barber Lucinda Williams Ludwig van Beethoven Lynrd Skynrd Macy Gray Madeleine Peyroux Mahalia Jackson Mama Cass Mary Poppins Marvin Gaye Mary Chapin Carpenter Massive Attack Matt Costa Me'Shell Ndegeocello Merle Haggard Michael Buble Moms Mabley My Chemical Romance Mystikal Nat King Cole Ne-Yo Neil Diamond Neil Young Neko Case Nickel Creek Norah Jones Otis Redding Pat McGee Band Paul McCartney Paul Simon Pearl Bailey & Moms Mabley Peter Gabriel Pink Prince Professor Longhair Queen Rage Against The Machine Ray LaMontagne Rickie Lee Jones Riders In The Sky Robert Plant Rufus Wainwright Scott Matthews Shakira Shinedown The Shins Simon & Garfunkel The Smashing Pumpkins Snow Patrol Spinto Band Spongebob Squarepants Spoon Stephen Lynch Supertramp System Of A Down Talking Heads Teitur Tom Waits Tracy Chapman Van Halen Veggie Tales The Waitresses Weezer White Stripes Wilco Yo La Tengo Erykah Badu Sense and Sensibility Soundtrack O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack The Meters Alison Krauss Dolly Parton Willie Nelson Andrews Sisters Beach Boys The Beastie Boys Counting Crows Cowboy Junkies DJ Sammy Lauryn Hill Julie Andrews LL Cool J Marilyn Manson Papa Roach Puddle of Mudd Sarah McLachlan Seal U2 Randy Travis Ray Charles Jamiroquai Black Eyed Peas Beck Sia John Lennon Randy Newman Louis Armstrong Will Smith Raffi

8 ripples in the pond:

flutter said...

I think I just, I don't know I think something just happened in my brain, I think.

I can't be sure, I just. Oh Mike, you booger, you have tainted the Tabba!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you did not type all of those!!

Quite a selection you have there - many I've heard, some not so much. Thanks for the new music inspiration!

carrie said...

Julie Andrews and Al B. Sure on the same list! Now that - made me giggle!!

And I'm going to have "I can tell you how I feel about you night and day . . ." stuck in me wittle brain for days! :)

Aliki2006 said...

Wow.

My brain sort of collapsed in on itself with that one!

But I love much of the tunes you have!

Liv said...

Al B. Sure. That just gives me the giggles to think of you listening to that. :)

Tabba said...

@ Carrie and Liv - that is the ONLY song I have on my iPod by Al B. Sure...and it is worth a giggle :)

@ pgoodness - yes. yes I did type those.

@ flutter - Rav totally cracked up when he read your comment.

@ aliki - i figured it would have an adverse effect on some....sorry

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, I gotta get me some Neil Diamond, fo sho'!

And liv - no dissin' on Al B. Sure. He covers "Rescue Me" like a blanket. :)

Pgoodness said...

*bows down before thee: we're not worthy, we're not worthy!* LOL. I might just have to jump on this bandwagon... :-) I love knowing what people listen to!