6/14/07

Gracie Sings

I'm out of things to post about today. I'm mentally and physically exhausted. So, to lighten things up a bit, I'm posting a video of Gracie singing to Amy Winehouse's Back To Black. It can be a bit hard to hear and she stops half way through and starts up again. But this makes me laugh and giggle. I so desperately need to do that right now.
Oh, and excuse my bedhead.



7 ripples in the pond:

Pippajo said...

Oh heavens that is beyond adorable! It does my heart good to hear a kid singing GOOD music instead of Barney songs!

Man-Cub used to know all the words to the songs from Chicago when he was that age. It was hysterical listening to a small boy singing, "All--that--JAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ!"

Keep up those music appreciation lessons!

By the way, that scene looked very familiar to me: Mom at the computer, kid in front of tv, another kid on lap or hovering around Mom. Could have been my house.

Oh, The Joys said...

She is soo soo cute -- but also - what a treat to see and hear YOU!

Her Grace said...

So cute..and I love Amy Winehouse too!

deb said...

She's such a cutie.

jen said...

she holds that little microphone like a rock star.

but how great to see YOU.

carrie said...

Isn't that what kids are for? To make us giggle.

Glad you got your laugh on. :)

Carrie

Karen Forest said...

Too cute. Absolute doll.