5/1/07

Hang Tight

Look, I can't take the pressure. I'm out of school for now. And I'm giddy with freedom. My head is spinning because the weather is nice, there are things to be done outside. Then there are so many books to to be read. There are two quilts that need finishing. And one very important post I've promised to write.
About mercy.

So, have mercy on me. I've been slacking here. I've been enjoying my free time (maybe a little too much). Just hang tight. Though I can't imagine you're dangling on the edge of your chair waiting for me to write this.
It's just that I made a promise. I have to keep up my street cred.

Yeah, like I had any to begin with ;)

6 ripples in the pond:

11111111 said...

Yes, books to read, I hear you there.

Unknown said...

Freedom from school, beautiful weather, books to read, etc. You should go and enjoy all those things.

We'll hang.

P.S. I've been thinking about mercy and forgiveness and what not. I'm curious about what you will share.

Girlplustwo said...

oh, mercy mercy me...the things...

sorry, i got carried away.

thailandchani said...

Mercy! Well, I can easily imagine why you would want to take a break. Let us know some of the books you've read. Always open to recommendations here. :)


Peace,

~Chani

OhTheJoys said...

Mercy. Is all yours.

Slackermommy said...

Enjoy your freedom!