9/9/06

Lambda Lambda Lambda



Aaaaah, it was great to laugh at this last night. Here are some quotes that had me almost pissing my pants:

Takashi: "I think I have a frush."
Booger: "What the fuck is a frush?"

Takashi: "Maybe we can have robster craws."
Booger: "What the fuck are robster craws?"

Stan (alpha beta): "We're gonna be up to our necks in nerd shit."

Stan: "What are you looking at, nerd?"
Booger: "I thought I was looking at my mother's old douche bag, but that's in Ohio."

2 ripples in the pond:

Anonymous said...

Prior to last night, my lovely wife had never seen Revenge of the Nerds. I had not seen it in many years. I was quite surprised to hear her laughing and snorting as we watched it. I think she was quite surprised at how funny it was....the next 2 movies in our netflix account are Revenge of the Nerds 2 and 3.

Tabba said...

Oh, yeah? Those are the next movies in our queue??
I still need to see the end of 'Revenge of the Nerds' - since I fell asleep watching it last night.