9/11/06

No Woman No Cry

You've been on my mind since you called me. You know who you are. I know that everything will be ok. Because it has to be.
You know that whatever you need, I'll be there. Good, bad or indifferent.
I've always admired you for your strength, your ability to always smile and think of others before yourself. And I know that you'll be doing that now, as well. Hang in there, sista. Keep that chin up. I'll be thinking positive thoughts and sending them your way. And all the hugs you want - they're yours.
I love ya.

Keep On The Sunny Side - June Carter Cash

Well there's a dark and a troubled side of life.
There's a bright and a sunny side too.
But if you meet with the darkness and strife, The sunny side we also may view.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life.
It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way, If we keep on the sunny side of life.

Oh, the storm and its fury broke today, Crushing hopes that we cherish so dear.
Clouds and storms will in time pass away.
The sun again will shine bright and clear.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life.
It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way, If we'll keep on the sunny side of life.

Let us greet with a song of hope each day.
Though the moments be cloudy or fair.
Let us trust in our Saviour always, To keep us, every one, in His care.

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side,
Keep on the sunny side of life.
It will help us every day, it will brighten all the way, If we'll keep on the sunny side of life.

If we'll keep on the sunny side of life.

1 ripples in the pond:

Anonymous said...

I love that song.