10/17/06

Somebody More Like You

Thanks to Pippajo for this idee-er. This was fun to do. It is how I spent my afternoon while Connor was at school. I really know how to prioritize.
For the record, though. I do not believe I look like any of these here ladies. Although, anything is possible with a ton of make-up.

4 ripples in the pond:

Anonymous said...

Although I wouldn't have thought it on my own, you do resemble Angie Harmon. How fun!

Pippajo said...

I totally see the resemblance to Angie Harmon. Lucky!

Pippajo said...

And you know what else? The more I study celebrities' faces, the more I'm convinced that many of us would look just as good if we had a team of experts at our beck and call 24/7. Feature for feature, they're not usually all that better-looking than your "average" person. They just have an image that we, the non-celebrity public, buy into time and time again.

Of course, in this age that glorifies unnatural body shapes, it's only the wealthy who can afford to manufacture themselves into the current image of beauty, and only the desperate and attention-hungry who are willing to do it.

Ooookay, stepping off my soapbox now. All that to say, I think we all tend to sell ourselves short and it's not much of a stretch to say you look like Angie Harmon.

Tabba said...

I didn't see it....I mean, I see the resemblence in the facial structure. But never in a million years would I have picked her that I would resemble.
But as you said..maybe if I were wealthy I'd be able to have ways & means to look like that.
Not sure if I'd want to, even if I could......