10/18/06

WHAT. ARE YOU DOING. IN MY SWAMP????

I've posted before about how the kids always seem to barge in when I have to sit on the porcelain goddess. Or just as I'm turning off the water in the shower. They always time that one just so. They open the door & let in that blast of frigid air. Amazing, really. They're timing.

Here is my solution: to buy a Shrek mask, put it on and scream this at the top of my lungs: "I live in a swamp. I put up signs. I'm a terrifying OGRE!!!!! WHAT. DO. I. HAVE. TO. DO. TO. GET. A LITTLE. PRIVACY?!?!?!?!?!"

*crickets*
Not funny? Not even a little? Oh, well. I tried.

3 ripples in the pond:

Pippajo said...

Yeah, well, wait until they finally go off to school all day and then you sit around MISSING THEM like an idiot!

It's like I'm just DETERMINED to be miserable!

Gill Smoke said...

"But I'm an ogre!" is a well worn phrase in our house as well as "FYI, Not my fault."

Tabba said...

pippa - I, too, am determined to be miserable! And I love your company!!!!

gill smoke - LOVE it! Ogres RAWK.