8/27/06

I Am Nowhere and It's Now

I have one dose of prednisone left and THANK GOD! I feel like I could run marathon. Which is good, but the problem is that I don't think I would feel satisfied.
This crap (well, that's what I'm blaming it on) is making me feel so keyed up. I feel so restless. Unfortunately, aimless as well. I have nothing to do with this energy & I don't know which bothers me more. The fact that I have all of this energy or the fact that I can't figure out what to do with it. Any other day, I feel completely overwhelmed by all of the things I should be doing. But have the lack of energy or ambition to do them. Today, however, I have the energy and ambition. And well, not much else.

1 ripples in the pond:

danger monkey said...

Don't eat the cookies! Get on your bike and go for a ride, even around the neighborhood. You can ride with head colds, just not chest colds. It'll make you feel good...