8/14/06

May I Have Some of Your Tasty Beverage to Wash Down My Salad With??

I had the most delicious lunch today. It was so good that I'm still thinking about it. I should've taken a picture of it. How was I to know that it would make this much of a lasting impression. Albeit, blogworthy. Therefore, picture worthy. I didn't know.
I didn't know.
Ok. Lunch. It was made up of normal salad greens (i.e. a typical house salad type blend). I prefer darker greens, like a spring mix or baby spinach (I'm not complaining - just illustrating that for it not being my salad greens of choice & it was still so good). Then, I added some home-grown, organic cherry tomatoes from my step-father's garden, some taco mix shredded cheese, some left-over roasted chicken from the previous night's dinner, and buttermilk ranch (and again, I have to point out that my dressing of choice is chianti red-wine vinegar with extra-virgin olive oil). That's it. It was BLAZING good. As illustrated by the fact that I ate that at 11:30 a.m. and it is now 9:33 p.m.
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

0 ripples in the pond: